The health and safety of colleagues and the wider community is our first priority. Over the past few weeks, we have been working hard on a safe way to satisfy our customers. We have enhanced our safety measures, following the government guidelines to maximize protection.
At this time, customers are able to continue shopping with us, but we are letting them know deliveries may take a little longer to arrive than usual.
Logistic Partner Safety:
- max. capacity of 3 employees at a time in our facilities
- Social distancing and protective equipment
- Temperature checks
- Use and disinfection of common and high-traffic areas
- Business travel
- Arriving at work in phases.
- all common areas are closed until further notice
These newly adopted practices are in place to prioritize the health of our colleagues and our customers as we gradually restore our full service.
For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.